Serving North Vancouver, West Vancouver & The Lower Mainland Let's Talk: email@example.com
604 - 986 - 9663
training & behaviour center
Leaders In Training The Modern Dog For The Modern World
HEALTH & IMMUNIZATIONS:
- Puppies MAY start class with 1st set of shots.
Dogs must be up to date on immunizations. All dogs must be vaccinated against rabies (if old enough).
Sorry, no exceptions.
Puppies or dogs not feeling well should not attend class
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment is required to guarantee your spot in class. All class tuition must be paid by first night of class.
NO REFUNDS after first class One Make-up class is allowed- all other missed classes are forfeited. It is expected that the owner will maintain and reinforce training protocols outside of the training sessions given by Dogwise. There is a returned cheque fee of $45 plus any fees Dogwise Training incurs to collect monies owed. If a cheque is returned, Dogwise has the right to request payment by money order or cash. An interest fee of 1% per month will be added to unpaid balances.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE
- Trainee acknowledges and agrees that neither Dogwise Training Center ("Trainer"), nor any of its employees, members, or agents shall be held liable for any damages (incidental, consequential, and/or special), losses, injuries, claims, negligence, harm, financial loss, sums of money, attorney's fees, costs and/or causes of action (hereinafter "Damages") associated with the instruction, consultation, and training services as may be associated with and/or contemplated by the sessions in which Trainee is participating with his/her/their dog. Trainee agrees to restrain his/her dog during the group class or private session. Trainee accepts responsibility
for any actions of his/her dog against Trainer.
- Trainee acknowledges that training, consulting, and instruction (including behaviour modification) is an inherently dangerous activity and therefore agrees that he/she/they are aware of and do hereby assume all risks associated with the instruction, consultation, and training, including but not limited to any dog bites or attacks to any person or property during a session or at anytime hereafter. While Trainer uses best practices accepted by the profession, no guarantee is made of your dog's behaviour, now or in the future.
- Trainee hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Trainer, and its employees, members, and agents against any Damages resulting from claims made by any third party due to any actions of Trainee's dog, including but not limited to any dog bites or dog attacks.
- Trainee agrees to release and hold harmless Heather Lawson, individually, from any and all Damages associated with her being the instructor.
- Trainee grants permission for Trainer to take and use pictures of dog, training class, and trainee in promotional materials.
- Trainer may cancel contract under the following conditions: (1) failure to pay, (2) returned check, (3) cancellations or postponing of training sessions, (4) failure of Trainee to engage in appropriate training exercises, (5) disregard for Trainer's recommendations and/or training methods.
Trainer has the right to dismiss dogs deemed disruptive &/or dangerous to regular class participation. Alternative options to be discussed
Group Obedience Classes and In-Home Dog Training for North Shore & Lower Mainland B.C.
dogwise behaviour & training center | Copyright (c) 1995
Training @ dogwise.ca | 604 . 986 . 9663